Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Spring Cleaning SNOOPER!



SNOOPING ON THE SOUTH HILL wrote in to us
@ melissaandbob@yahoo.com with QUITE the situation...

Hey Melissa & Bob, I’ve been married for 17 years. I have a wonderful husband, three great kids, and a pretty AWESOME life!!! Last weekend I was doing some spring cleaning in my husband’s study, and came across a gorgeous necklace in one of his desk drawers. It was in a bag and with it the receipt which showed he bought it 15 months ago. How could he forget something like THIS?!? I’ve had two birthdays since he bought it, along with Christmas and anniversaries. NOT TO MENTION MOTHER'S DAY!!

In fact, there is nothing coming up on our calendar that would require such a gift. Was it for me and he forgot? It's for me, right? Why has it been in there for over a year! My imagination is going crazy please help!

Thanks for ALLL the great advice!!!


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment